Housing and Auto Loan Online Promo
FREE P200 eGC when you apply for BPI Family Housing Loan or BPI Family Auto Loan
- All BPI Family Housing and Auto Loan applications and required documents submitted from July 22, 2019 to August 23, 2019 that have submitted via online (BPILoans.com) will qualify for the Online Promo.
All BPI Family Housing or Auto Loan applications that fall under the following conditions will not be qualified for this promotion :
- Applications submitted prior to the promo duration
- Applications that were re-submitted via bpiloans.com during the program duration (duplicate application = similar loan purpose, loan amount, etc)
- Registration is required to participate in the promo. To register, the client should send an email to BPIloans@bpi.com.ph with the following details:
- If a customer qualifies for the promo, he/she will receive a notification from BPILoans on their participation within 5 banking days after submission of their complete document requirements.
- Should client fail to receive the email notification, he/she can request for promo entitlement by sending an email to BPIloans@bpi.com.ph, provided that client/s will be able to present a screenshot of their email registration to the promo.
- Only the first 1,000 valid registrants/registrations are entitled to receive one (1) P200 gift certificate for qualified Auto Loan or Housing Loan application.
- A customer can only qualify ONCE per product for the promo. For customers with multiple Auto and Housing Loan applications, whether submitted prior or during the promo period, only the client’s first loan application’s date will be the basis for qualification.
- The Gift Certificate will be sent to the client’s email address as declared in their loan application one month after the end of the promo period.
- To redeem, the eGC/voucher code must be presented to any of the participating merchants*. Merchant shall validate the eGC/voucher code in the Point-of-Sale terminal to facilitate redemption. Once redeemed, eGC/voucher may no longer be re-used.
- In the event that client had accidentally deleted the email containing the eGC/voucher code, client may request for the code to be re-sent by sending an email to BPIloans@bpi.com.ph. Only unredeemed eGC/voucher code can be re-sent to clients.
- In case of dispute, BPI Family Savings Bank’s decision with the concurrence of DTI shall be final.
- Same credit policies and application requirements for regular BPI Family Housing or Auto Loan will apply.
* For full list of participating merchants, visit giftaway.ph